Legal Statement for Duracell Remotes (Lightning Strike LLC)
Duracell Remotes operates and maintains the website at www.duracellremotes.com (SITE) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the SITE and educate yourself on the Duracell Remotes brand product line. You may download material displayed on the SITE for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the SITE for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Duracell Remotes’s written permission.
Your access and use of the SITE is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the SITE, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Duracell Remotes are superseded and have no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the SITE is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the SITE without the written permission Duracell Remotes. Duracell Remotes neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the SITE will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Duracell Remotes.
2. While Duracell Remotes uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the SITE, Duracell Remotes makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Duracell Remotes assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the SITE or any linked website. Errors may include incorrect product and service descriptions, incorrect information regarding the availability of specific products, typographical errors and obsolete information, with the result that product and service descriptions, information regarding product availability, pricing information and the descriptions of promotional offers or other data may not be complete, current or accurate. In addition, errors may result when honoring a request or order placed by you if such request or order is based on incorrect information. Duracell Remotes reserves the right to update or change information and correct any errors, inaccuracies, or other errors at any time.
3. Your browsing of the SITE is at your risk. Neither Duracell Remotes nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the SITE is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Duracell Remotes also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the SITE or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the SITE.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the SITE by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Duracell Remotes or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Duracell Remotes is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the SITE for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the SITE, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Duracell Remotes and others. Nothing contained on the SITE should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the SITE without the written permission of Duracell Remotes or the third party owner of such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any content on the SITE, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Duracell Remotes will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Duracell Remotes has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the SITE and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the SITE. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. Duracell Remotes may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. Duracell Remotes may also use your Web site information in order to help diagnose problems with our site. We may use all information we collect to analyze statistical use patterns and demographic data (basically, where our visitors come from and what demographic characteristics they have) and to improve our site to better serve our customers. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information. We may also prepare and keep statistical records and other data about you and other users of our site, but we do that in a way that does not identify you or any other user personally. We may hire third parties to help us collect and analyze such data, and we may share such statistical data with third parties. Again, such statistical data will not specifically identify you or any other user. We use this information to help us make our Web site more useful to visitors -- to learn about the number of visitors to our Web site, what part of the Web site they are interested in, how long the use the Web site, and the types of technology our visitors use.